Color Palette / Cotton Candy

| On
February 23, 2015
So this is an idea that I'm testing out as a new post idea--let me know what you think! I plan on this being an addition to current posts, not a replacement. I'll still have two (other) posts a week plus the curated on Friday, but I thought I could add this in once a week or so just to add a little variety. What do you think?

I use color palettes like this all the time, especially in my design work. When you find a picture that gives you the same feels you want out of a new website or piece of design, using the same colors gets you halfway there. Plus, aren't these colors just gorgeous to look at?


How do you like this new post idea? Yay/nay? How do you use color palettes?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature