Curated Weekly / 12

| On
February 06, 2015

The last couple weeks have really knocked me off my feet. I've been getting a lot of headaches. I'm totally insecure in my choice of major and with my living situation for next year. My computer broke earlier this week. I spent the majority of yesterday searching campus for my keys/wallet/ID/license/debit card. Probably because of all of these things, I've literally been in the lowest mood ever all week. Major props to H for loving on me and not drop-kicking me for all my whining. 

On the bright side, I got my computer fixed and keys and all back and H and his mom are coming to Florida to visit me for the weekend! I am so excited to see them. I just saw him a month ago, but it has felt like forever. It's tough to deal with rough weeks like this when all your friends are super far away.

I think that's enough about my week haha! How was your week?

In case you missed it...
  1. Ocean / Alice Smith
  2. Bend in the Road / Donavon Frankenreiter
  3. Food Chain / Eric Hutchinson
  4. Only Rain / Brett Dennen
  5. Old Number Seven / The Devil Makes Three
  6. Song for Allie / Danny Carvalho
  7. Steal My Girl / One Direction (I'm sorryyyyy but it's so catchy!)



This lovely snap from Kenzie of Hello Neverland is seriously making me miss snowy weather. It was in the 70s today here! Click the image to visit her instagram.


Last weeks' goals were to get ahead of blogging and work on better coping techniques for dealing with bad days. With my crazy week and my weekend without a computer, I didn't do either of these at all. 

I'm definitely keeping that second goal on for this coming week and the next few. Lately, if anything doesn't go to plan, I absolutely fall apart. I've never been like that and I'm not quite sure why it is, but anything from an exam grade to the weather can totally ruin my day. I don't like that. This week, I'm going to work on being aware of my mood and how I can kind of stabilize it. 

That's all for this week! What are your goals this week? Any interesting blog posts to share?!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature