September Mixtape

| On
September 05, 2015


I don't usually post on Saturdays, but since it was a quiet week on the blog front, I decided to join Bailey Jean in the challenge for today over on Brave Love Blog and post my monthly mixtape a little early! Specifically, the challenge today was to make a playlist just by shuffling up all the songs in our iTunes library.

I feel like I need to give a disclaimer first though! I listen to a verrrrry wide variety of music. I've got my workout/kickboxing music, my Christmas music, my worship/hymn music, my sleep/classical music, my 80s rock, my indie pop, my 60s folk and on and on and on. So let's just mentally prepare ourselves for a playlist that is likely not going to be cohesive at all...and then I'll share a real playlist at the end :)

Here we go!

I Am the Bread of Life / Collin Raye [I thought we were pretty cohesive until this point!]
A Drop in the Ocean / Ron Pope [9th grade throwback]
All Will Be Well / Gabe Dixon Band
I Got A Name / Jim Croce [doubling up on the Jim Croce!]
Scattered Diamonds / Hungry Kids of Hungary [aaaaand here comes the indie]
Hell on the Heart / Eric Church [a remnant of my very brief country phase]

Well that was fun, but how about a real playlist that you can listen to all the way through without getting dizzy? ;) Here's what I'm listening to these day:


What are you listening to these days? Leave me recommendations! Playlists! Links! Give me allll the music!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature