June Book Challenge Update

| On
June 22, 2013
Ten days into June, after I had made my reading goal to read ten books in June, I started panicking. Why? Well, I had only read one book. One third of the way through June. However, after I made my weekly wish last week to read an hour every day, I'm catching up! I'm super proud to say that I have now read seven books out of my goal of ten--and June isn't over yet! Some of them are school books, which, while I feel great that they're done, I'm not quite recommending them as the most riveting reads.

The Forest Unseen  by David George Haskell
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Western Civilization by Anthony Esolen
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris.
Wool 1 by Hugh Howey
Anthem by Ayn Rand
Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner.

Up Next: (probably--my literary moods change quickly)

Lies My Teacher Told Me by James Loewen
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot

What have you read lately?

 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature