Wake Up, Allie [playlist]

| On
June 18, 2013


So unfortunately, I am not a morning person, as much as I'd like to be. I'm also not a night person. I just like my sleep. Ideally, I'd sleep from ten till ten in the morning. However, getting up that late tends to mean I don't get really going until eleven or so, and then half my day is gone. That's why I made my weekly wish this week to try setting a morning routine. I didn't do so hot this morning, as I got up at about 9:35 when I realized I had work at 10. Such is life. Anyways, I made a little playlist to motivate me to wake up and run in the morning. Listen to it in this order; it starts slow and will get you up and at 'em. Warning though--it is way eclectic. Incubus to Yo-Yo Ma to Led Zeppelin to Needtobreathe. But I think it's awesome! Listen on 8tracks.

  1. Aqueous Transmission//Incubus

  2. C'est Ma Terre//Christopher Mae

  3. Rise to the Sun (Live on KEXP)//Alabama Shakes

  4. Separate Ways (One for the Road)//The River and the Road

  5. 123 Stop//The Postelles

  6. Girl Named Tennessee//Needtobreathe

  7. Movin' Right Along//Alkaline Trio

  8. Hope the Good Things Never End//Northcote

  9. This Too Shall Pass//OK Go

  10. Houses of the Holy//Led Zeppelin

  11. Attaboy//Yo Yo Ma, Stuart Duncan, Edgar Meyer & Chris Thile

  12. The Southern Wild//Eliza & the Bear

  13. Don't Upset the Rhythm (Go Baby Go)//The Noisettes

  14. Dolores//The Mavericks

  15. Lemon Parade//Tonic


So we'll see if a good playlist is enough to get me going in the morning! Tune in tomorrow for a new collection of things that are Catching My Eye.
1 comment on "Wake Up, Allie [playlist]"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature