CMS Rebrand + Moodboard

| On
April 20, 2014
So apparently, I have an odd fixation with changing my blog design riiiight when it's time to be in bed. Right now, it's 11 p.m., the night before Easter Sunday, which will involve getting up early for breakfast with my family, church, lunch with friends (and their very energetic kids...sigh) and all sorts of busyness. And I'm totally not sleeping to get ready for my day. No, that would be way too logical. Instead, I'm rebranding (sort of).

Over the last few weeks, I've been reevaluating the 'Call Me Sassafras vibe' and it's all sort of come together tonight. Nothing's really changing, but I'm working to be more consistent with the mood that I keep around these parts. The (not really) new CMS will be ruled by the king and queen of my heart: black and white, but just enough to keep things in line. Leafy greens will come into play, as will a solid dose of my favorite dusty pink. We're gonna become besties with triangles and fearlessly clean lines. When you think of my blog, I want you to think of genuine, bold and unique. With that, I'd like to introduce to you the moodboard of the newish Call Me Sassafras!



What do you think of the new moodboard/brand? Does anyone else have this habit of designing late at night?!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature