March in Favorites

| On
April 07, 2014
(Source)
Things have been looking way up in March! I've been healthy, I've been happy, I've been (mostly) non-stressed! I've been treating myself right, exercising, eating healthy and trying to be happy and it's resulted in an inner peace that I've been feeling over the last few days. I'm inspired and excited for April to really begin!

April is an especially exciting time because after this month, I literally have about two weeks before I graduate. I haven't said much online about my graduation because I am so much younger than my niche of bloggers (I just want to fit in!) but it's so exciting that I can't not. I've decided where I'm going to college (something that's private for now) and I feel at rest now that I know what my future looks like. 

In March, my main goal was to organize my mind and my life and focus on my health. I didn't do perfectly the whole month, but I'm proud of my effort the last two weeks or so. I've been exercising, focusing on healthier snacks and meals and though I haven't seen "results", I do feel better, at least mentally.

In April, my goal is to enjoy every moment, stress free. This month and the next will be filled with many things that I'll experience for the last time. It's both exciting me and terrifying me. I want to enjoy these last days and remember them as good memories, not times of anxiety.

But anyways! Let's recap March.


This month, I went sort of all out crazy with music and have started listening to quite a bit of new music, largely consisting of that absurdly happy sort of indie pop. I'm warning you, these may get stuck in your head. #sorrynotsorry

If Ever I Stray // Frank Turner
Your English is Good // Tokyo Police Club
Man on the Street // Imperial Leisure
You Got Lucky // Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

...and yes I realize that Tom Petty is not indie pop.



This month, I read two whole books. (This would be my sister's cue to sarcastically ask me if I want a cookie as a prize. And yes, I would.) I'm not going to elaborate on them too much because I plan on writing a review for them soon, but I read Reconstructing Amelia and The Memory Keeper's Daughter. Currently, I'm also working on The Omnivore's Dilemma. Keep an eye out for a post on them in the next few weeks! And if I don't post one soon, someone please bug me to finish The Omnivore's Dilemma before I turn 80, because I've been on it literally forever.


This month, I took a lot of time to reevaluate my blog and my direction and my intentions in blogging in my posts Honest Thoughts on Balance in Blogging and Getting Involved in the Blog Community. I also really enjoyed sharing this Blog Post Organizer Printable + including a little snippet about the basics of genetics. (Eeeee science!)

Sneak peak of April: tips on finding inspiration for blog posts, reading more + building habits.

If you have a month recap post, please share the link! I love reading a good recap! 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature