5 Visually Inspiring Pins

| On
May 07, 2014
Hi loves! Here are five photos and illustrations that I've found that have been inspiring me lately. As always, feel free to follow me on Pinterest if you like my aesthetic (link in sidebar).

AM on The Present Tense: New Album Design for Cineplexx
(Source)

Watercolor backdrop
(Source)

Cactus Garden.
(Source)

lupita nyong'o by sharif hamza for dazed & confused, february 2014.
(Source, as best I can find)

pink patterned wallpaper.
(Source)

staircase
(Source)
Feel free to share your pinterest links and/or favorite pins below!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature