Monthly Goals

| On
May 05, 2014
(Source)
Hello lovelies and happy May! The next two weeks are going to be absolutely insane for me as I finish my exams and get ready to finally graduate! I'm equal parts excited and sad and stressed and ecstatic these days and life is just crazy! 

To deal with all the craziness going on, I've decided to take a break from blogging between May 10th and May 18th. I've never taken a planned "blogging break" before, but I do think they're really important to keep from overstressing yourself or burning yourself out. During this time, I'll be taking my exams, starting my work for the summer (managing my second love, my ice cream shop!) and gearing up for graduation! Know that this break is so not out of any lack of interest in blogging--actually, I've had so much inspiration and passion for this blog lately that I don't think I'd be able to rein it in and study!

Anyways, back to the actual point of this post...my goals of the month! Last month, my goal was pretty simple--enjoy April! And I did, for the most part! Though I worked hard on schoolwork, I've relaxed quite a bit by blogging, working out more than I have in the past and spending lots of time with friends and my boy. It's been so nice!

In May, I've got lots of things going on (oh wait, did I already mention that? Maybe a few times...). My goals for the first two weeks are to work and work hard. If I pass my exams, I get college credit and get to skip out on some boring classes and I'm all for that! I just need to focus. After that, I've got a week off and I'll be in Michigan and potentially Myrtle Beach for some mini-vacations. That's my time to relax. Then in the last few days of the month, I graduate! I'll be spending lots of times with friends and classmates and family so my goal is to socialize and make memories. I want to take lots of pictures so that I can remember this part of my life. 

What are your goals for May?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature