6 Visually Inspiring Pins / Lush

| On
June 11, 2014
clockwise (ish) from top left: beach / lettering / colombia / cacti / shorts / limes

1 // I'm really not a huge beach person. I hate being hot and sandy and sweaty. But nevertheless, this looks like heaven.

2 // An important reminder during family vacation week...

3 // While I'm not particularly attracted to beaches, I'm in love with the lush tropics While the first picture is H's dream vacation, this one is mine! I'd love to visit Colombia + other parts of South America someday.

4 // I think cacti are just gorgeous. Not to mention I think it's so cool how their stomata (pores) regulate themselves so they don't lose too much water in hot weather. Just a little bit of science ;)

5 // I've been looking for a good pair of flowy printed shorts but it seems that I can only find (other than on pinterest) them weird patterns or in super expensive boutiques. Neither of which, incidentally, I'm into.

6 // Everything about summer makes me crave everything lime. I've always loved key lime pie or lime popsicles but this recipe for coconut-stuffed limes takes the prizes for both intrigue + yum factor.

What are you pinning these days? Leave me your links! Also: would you rather go to the beach (1) or Colombia (3)?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature