Curated / 21

| On
October 17, 2015

Well it's been a few weeks since I've done done a Curated post around here! I've missed it :) Over the last few weeks, I've been pretty sick + that's really been taking a lot of the physical and mental energy. But I'm starting to feel on the up and up, which is so nice. Isn't it funny how you always take your health for granted until you don't have it? 

And now I've had a few days to myself since my roommates have been out of town. As much as I love them, I loooove having some time to myself! I've mostly just vegging out, watching TV, working on some new group fitness stuff, and hanging out with my sorority sisters. It's been nice! Here's a little recap of what I've been reading/listening to/etc.


You might have missed...



Something about the fall weather coming on makes me love the color tan and little booties. I love this combination of the two with these Splendid Hamptyn Booties from Anthropologie (don't love the price though!).

I'm loving this beautiful wall calendar from Letter Me Loved. Every month has a 'reminder of grace'--many of which are lines from my favorite hymns!

Image of 2016 Letter Me Loved Calendar - Presale

I love slightly unusual workout clothing. I used to workout in just shorts and an old tshirt but these days I'm all about cute tanks and leggings. I've especially been eyeing these, these, these, and these.



This rockin' reminder. Forget the high-powered woman part, all of us easily excuse our successes as luck or coincidence or 'whatever'. But you're earned every bit of it. I know I need this reminder sometimes!

People I've Loved - You Are Not An Impostor / Oh So Beautiful Paper

How's your week been? Found any fun stuff on the internet?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature