Free Printable Love Notes

| On
February 08, 2014
Hey lovebirds! It’s about to get reeeeeal mushy in here…I hope you’re as excited as I am for Valentine’s Day! Unless you’re single. In which case, you do have a guaranteed right to eat a lot of ice cream and watch copious amounts of netflix…so you’ve got that going for ya. H + I actually are celebrating our Valentine’s Day tonight with pancakes (I LOVE PANCAKES) and a concert because I’ll be out of town next weekend. This actually is part of his present so I’ve told him not to look at the blog today, but that little booger probably will.

Today, I wanted to share a quick little printable that you can use for your beau (or your cat would probably appreciate it too, you single ladies. Or for reals, you mom or dad or best friend.)




This style comes in a couple phrases (click link>right-click>save as):




This style can be downloaded with the phrases (click link>right-click>save as...):
I hope you use these often + remind your loved ones how much you appreciate + care for them!

Okay the mushiness is done. Byeeeeeee!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature