What's On My iPod: Rachel

| On
February 12, 2014
Sup guys! New feature here! Whenever I meet new people, I'm always curious about what kind of music they listen to + I'm always the person to pick up your iPod and mess through it if I'm at your house. But I obviously can't do that with all the lovely people online, so this new feature is all about recreating my iPod stalking online. 


Introduce yourself + your blog.

Hola! I'm Rachel and I blog over at Sunshine and Sinatra. I don't always (ever really) blog about sunshine or sinatra, but just know that those two things make me the happiest!

Describe your music tastes in five words (hard, I know!)

Anything.I.Can.Sing.To

What are your favorite times to listen to music?

I love love love listening to music when I blog (for background noise, in the shower (I promise I won't quit my day job...) and of course in the car...even for a short car ride!

Share a song that holds a memory and share a little bit of that memory.

A song that holds a memory for me would be anything by Frank Sinatra (OH HEY PART OF BLOG NAME). When I was younger my parents would always play the songs "Fly Me to the Moon", "Witchcraft", and "Young at Heart" so now I listen to those songs when I want to relive my childhood a bit and it honestly puts me in the best mood instantly.

Shuffle your iPod--what are the first five songs that show up?

Uh oh.....I hope nothing embarrassing shows up...
Bugatti - Ace Hood (TOTALLY GUILTY OF LOVING THIS SONG.)
A Million Hearts - Adrien Reju (Folk singer...HIGHLY recommend looking her up!...She taught me in art classes when I was younger!)
Cry Freedom - Dave Matthews Band (I LOVE DAVE MATTHEWS)
What Dreams Are Made Of - Hilary Duff (Because I'm the biggest Lizzie McGuire fan there ever is)
On the Other Side - Augustana (SO AMAZING LIVE)

You know how you love some songs just because the lyrics are beautiful? Share one of those!

Ok, so that new song "Let Her Go" by Passenger:
"Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go"
..Truer lyrics have NEVER been spoken.

What song/genre would your friends/people be most surprised that you listen to?

Well whenever I tell people I listen to smooth jazz (blame my parents), and other jazz (Frank, etc.). I think my friends pretty much understand my weird obsession by now but I love to blast Sinatra on really nice weather with the windows down and I do definitely get weird looks from older people because I am singing stuff they love.

What are your three most-played songs in your iTunes library? 


Well, heres another embarrassing one I'm sure...
"Baby It's You" by The Beatles (I can't even say I listen to this song anymore. It's because of a stupid guy I was in love with for so long. Ya know what I'm saying?)
"How to Love" by Lil Wayne (MY GUILTY PLEASURE I'M SORRY)
"Cookie Jar" by Jack Johnson (I'm actually confused by this one lol)

What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod?

ANYTHING SMOOTH JAZZ. I hate when it comes on in the car when I have friends in the car and I'm like uhhh I swear I don't listen to this....I know your parents and I have a lot in common...

Thanks for sharing, Rachel! Guys, what music do you listen to? Let me know if you want to be featured in a future installment of What's On My iPod!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature