Catching My Eye

| On
February 07, 2014
Catching My Eye is a feature I used to do weekly a looongg time ago with my blog and slowly started to just drop it off. Basically, it's just a huge, big, super awesome link love-fest. And while I don't want to make this a weekly feature (because let's be honest, it's not like you can't find cool things on the internet yourself), I do want to bring these back every few weeks. What do you guys think? Do you like reading link posts?

Anyways, let's get started!

+Improve your vocab (how else are you gonna write like my fave copywriter Sarah Von?) with the Top 250 Most Difficult SAT Words.


+50 ways to say "you're awesome" [Alexandra Franzen]--I love using this to give H compliments. My favorite? "Do they sell you in bulk? Can I pre-order?"

+"But Women Don't Rape"--a very real + honest look at female-on-male assault.

+Exquisite-Planet--the most gorgeous travel tumblr I've ever seen.


+33 Hilarious Schmidt Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day. "I can do anything I put my mind to. I once figured out Alyssa Milano’s phone number just by randomly choosing numbers."

That's all I got for y'all today! Now you join in! Share your favorite post from the week (yours or someone else's!) in the comments so I can read 'em. :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature