August Music Recommendations

| On
August 27, 2014
In the process of writing these posts every month, I've learned that I'm really bad at describing music. For some reason, it's very difficult for me, when listening to music, to assign a genre, style or even feel to the song. Of course, I know if a song is acoustic or not, or pop or not, but other than that, describing music is something I suck at. So do me a favor, and just listen to a song or two. 

These songs are fun. They make me want to dance (or at least wiggle in my desk chair a little). I hope you like them! 



As always, I'd love if you leave any recommendations for me in the comments. Have a good one!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature