Visual Inspiration #4 / Packaging

| On
August 20, 2014
Side note: my semi-regular series called "# Visually Inspiring Pins" has been renamed "Visual Inspiration" because often times, my inspiration comes from places other than Pinterest. :)

One of my favorite boards on Pinterest is my 'Packaging' board. When I'm out shopping, I know that I'm so much more likely to buy something if it's packaged well than I would have been otherwise. You know what I mean--those really cute cards at Target that you don't really need, but come on they're boxed up so pretty! 

I find it so interesting how we can be drawn to something simply because of the way it's presented. If you think about it, this is an idea that can be translated in every area of life. Do you want to be the delicious smelling coconut-hibiscus candle in a plain jar that no one ever smells? Or the brightly colored one that smells just as good? Sometimes, it really is just about getting people's attention.

Tea Packaging
mineral matches
package
#design #packaging
Soap Stones
Lotus Cold Process Soap - Handmade Soap - Phthalate Free - Soap Bar

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


Want more visual inspiration? Follow me on Pinterest or view more design inspiration posts.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature