Favorite Podcast / NPR's All Songs Considered

| On
August 09, 2014
(Death to the Stock Photo)
Earlier this week, I mentioned that I was starting to listen to podcasts more often. I find that I have a lot of long walks in my day--to the beach, to work sometimes and to friend's houses. I used to just listen to music on these walks, but more and more, I find that I prefer a little bit of talk to keep my attention. In the quest for a happy medium between music and talk, I found NPR's All Songs Considered and it has quickly become my new favorite.

Host Bob Boilen (along with Robin Hilton) show you all the songs you should know, from all kinds of genres. In the same episode, I heard a weird metal song, a super catchy indie pop song and an acoustic duo. Literally, all songs are considered. I love this podcast because I always find new songs/bands to listen to--often ones I never would have given a chance. Oftentimes, I won't really like a song the first time around, but the more I listen, the more it grows on me. Plus I love Bob + Robin's commentary on the artists and the songs. 

In case you just want even more, all songs ever played on the radio show are available in a continuous online radio called All Songs 24/7.

Listen to All Songs Considered on iTunes or listen to All Songs 24/7 online.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature