8 Things You Might Not Know About Me

| On
August 31, 2015


1 / I absolutely hate any game that involves acting. Of course, this is on my mind because just the other night, my friends wanted to play fishbowl (a charades-type game--we're fun people) and I just poo-pooed the whole thing and decided to be a terrible sport because I can't act to save my life. It's stressful!

2 / I'm scared of moths. Not really any other bugs though! I mean I don't love spiders and roaches but they don't terrify me like moths do. And before you think I'm crazy, I have totally rational reasons for this in case you ever want to hear some gross stories. 

3 / I could live off cheese. I mean I might have some nutritional deficiencies eventually and die from that, but you know, I'd be perfectly happy with just cheese.

4 / I love online shopping...but I never actually buy things online. I'm always too scared that things will be the wrong size or unflattering or just not what I was expecting. I know, I know, I could always return things, but honestly, I have no idea how to mail packages and that sounds way too adult for me.

5 / New Year's is my favorite holiday. Probably because I LOVE making goals and resolutions all that. And it's just like an extension of all the glitter and festivity of Christmas! Plus champagne and staying up late. 

6 / I love riding on buses because I can fall asleep on them so easily! Not city/school buses so much, but like those nice charter buses that you get on long school trips. But I can't sleep in cars or airplanes very well!

7 / Even though I work at an ice cream store, I prefer sorbet to ice cream. My absolute favorite is the Haagen-Dazs Orchard Peach sorbet, but of course it's not carried in any of the Publixes near me. 

8 / My least favorite part about living in Florida is the HEAT. Whenever I tell people I go to school in Florida, I get some sort of version of "Oh you're so lucky! It's like vacation all the time!" But NO. Where I live is two hours from the nearest beach and the whole town is a literal swamp so it's basically a den of mosquitoes and it's about as humid as Satan's armpit. 

Now tell me more about you!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature