all good + ready for the weekend. [playlist]

| On
July 21, 2013
Yesterday was a super busy day! I got up early to have a little modeling shoot with my friend Sophie. And by modeling shoot, I mean I paid her to take pictures of me for my senior portraits. But hey, it's fun to have it all about you for a little! I can't wait to show you some of the pictures she took!

After that, I hung out at the beach with friends and then went to the annual barbecue in our town. It's so old-school--like five hundred people in our town (which is about half of the whole town) all brought folding tables and chairs to the park where the caterers had set up their grills and we all hung out and ate good food. It was a great time!

[gigya src="http://grooveshark.com/widget.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="40" flashvars="grooveshark.com&playlistID=88712616&p=0&bbg=ff7045&bth=ff7045&pfg=ff7045&lfg=ff7045&bt=ffffff&pbg=ffffff&pfgh=ffffff&si=ffffff&lbg=ffffff&lfgh=ffffff&sb=ffffff&bfg=a1eaed&pbgh=a1eaed&lbgh=a1eaed&sbh=a1eaed" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="window"]


What did you do this weekend? Also, one of my goals for this week's Weekly Wishes was to learn something new. Where do you learn new stuff? Or tell me something interesting!

3 comments on "all good + ready for the weekend. [playlist]"
  1. Ah, thank you for sharing this playlist; it's so perfect for summer :) I was just about to go look for songs to put on a CD for driving haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good I'm so glad you like it! It sure would be good for driving, especially a long road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, completely agree :) Thanks again Allie!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature