August in Review

| On
September 02, 2014
(source)
Almost every single month, I think I say something totally cliche about how fast the month went by and how I can't believe it's already the next month. But not August. I feel like August has gone on forever--I hardly even remember July! August has been a huge month for me...I moved back to North Carolina from Michigan, spent time with family and friends for five days, + then moved to Florida and started classes. It's been insane, actually. Some mornings when I wake up, I still have to think for a minute and figure out where I am.

But, August is done + September is going to be so great! I just know it. But before we get too far into September, I want to recap some of my personal favorite posts here on Call Me Sassafras.

1. First, I shared one of my big secrets for keeping my mind entertained while on long walks or jogs--podcasts. My favorite is NPR's All Songs Considered + it's my top favorite place to find new music. If you consider yourself to have a wide-spanning taste in music, you seriously should be listening to ASC.

2. My visual inspiration series is one of my favorites, just because I love looking at pretty things + sharing them. This month's installations was one of my favorites yet, featuring beautiful packaging. 

3. Then, I again shared my favorite TEDTalks that I've been watching lately. Among my favorites: six ways mushrooms can save the world and how we found the giant squid.

4. More recently, I posted about how you can support bloggers. I just want to say that this is one of the most important posts I feel like I've written to date. If you're a regular reader of blogs or a blogger yourself, I reeallyyy think that you should take a moment + read this post.

5. And last but not least, Call Me Sassafras is on Instagram!

What was your month like? What was your favorite post from the month?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature