Color Files: Flint

| On
January 06, 2015
While I have always been a huge fan of color, the older I get, the more I tend to dress in neutral colors. The majority of my closet these days is white, black, navy, grey or taupe. And while that sort of sounds boring at first, it's actually really freeing because everything matches and I can mix them in tons of different ways. Plus I feel kind of stylish and French chic. Or something like that.

Anyways, I thought grey deserved to be the color of choice for the revival of the color files series, specifically this medium grey, not light, not dark, that I'm calling flint grey.

Also, just a handy reminder--it's spelled grAy in America and grEy in Europe, or when you want it to look prettier, like I do. :)


Anyone else with me on the neutral-toned wardrobe thing? I especially love adding a small touch of color like these three accent colors above. 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature