Curated Weekly / 9

| On
January 09, 2015

Well it's Friday! I made it through (almost) my first week of classes. Early, early Monday morning, H and my dad took me to the airport for my flight. A friend from school picked me up and I spent the rest of the day unpacking and getting settled! I even made it to yoga twice this week! I've had a super productive week, full of meetings and scheduling and running errands to prep myself for a wonderful semester. 

I have to admit, I'm excited about this semester! I'm especially excited for genetics and my French class--and to continue working on my fitness instructor certification and on my research. I've started a new research project (feel free to skip if science bores you) about pathogenicity of the Gaeumannomyces fungus after storage. In normal terms, I'm taking a bunch of fungus (looks like this) that has been stored in different ways and seeing which of the samples can infect plants. Exciting!! To me, at least. Yay fungus. 
+ Dorm showers make me want a bathtub like this one so badly.
+ This inspiration bracelet from ban.do has the cutest quote!
+ I love this collection of free guided meditations.
+ Looking for a new planner for 2015? [The Blog Market, again!]



These two moodboards from Saffron Avenue. I love how she uses some similar colors (grey and yellow with pink/purple) but by changing the shades and imagery, gives the moodboards totally unique feels. Color is powerful!

Simply Peachy - Logo and Blog Design - Saffron Avenue : Saffron Avenue

Logo and Brand Design :: Two & Three Designers :: Saffron Avenue

I was really on top of everything this week, just like I planned! I unpacked right away + got my textbooks. I've set up binders/notebooks for each class so everything has a place--yay!

This week's goal is to finish my current design project and finish updating my blog. I've already gotten some starts on new design projects since I announced my design yesterday + I look forward to making those a priority! In addition to those goals, I just want to set an extra goal to be intentional with how I spend my time and more importantly, making sure I don't waste it on social media. 


How was your week? What are your goals for the week?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature