Curated Weekly / 8

| On
January 02, 2015

Spending this week with family has been nice, but I am definitely ready to get back to school! I've always been that way--the last few weeks of summer are torture for me. I get so bored of all the free time and want to get back to work (though it hasn't been much like that now that I work). I've spent the weekend in freezing Michigan with my family, eating lots of good food and playing lots of card games and going on lots of walks. 

We celebrated New Year's really low-key this year. Usually a friend of mine has a huge party but she's not in town this year. We made a pot roast at home and went bowling with a cousin in town. After that we just came home and ate an apple pie that I made!

On Monday, I'll fly back to Florida and classes start on Tuesday. I'm especially excited for my genetics and French classes this semester, though those will be the toughest. I can't wait for all that this new year has to bring. Happy 2015!



While working on an upcoming post (I'm resurrecting the color files!), I was browsing through my colors board on pinterest and I was loving all the bright hues on there! It sounds kind of silly, like I inspired myself, but I love what I had collected on that board. It is very much summery and bright colors, so maybe that's my cue that it really is time to get out of Michigan and head back to sunny Florida?! 



This moodboard is just to show you a few of my favorites, but you can see the rest + their sources on my colors board. Also, why are birds so pretty?!

My big goal this week is to stay super-duper totally on top of things so I can start the semester on the right foot. When I get back to school, I'm going to make sure I unpack right away so I don't have my suitcase taking up space on the floor for two weeks (it happens). I'm going to read over all my syllabi carefully + plan out how I will organize my notes for all of my classes (since I usually just stick it all in the textbooks). I have a couple people I need to meet up with to exchange textbooks or other things and I'm going to make sure I do that ASAP. Basically, I'm gonna be super proactive about being ready for the rest of the semester!

That's all for today! What are your goals for the week (I know you made some)? Don't you just love the colors in that moodboard?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature