Curated Weekly / 15

| On
March 06, 2015

Oops! I just realized I missed the curated post last week because I was too busy packing up to come home to NC for spring break. Well I'm here and my spring break is just about over (cue sad face). I've spent the week with my brother, but mostly by myself since he's been in school. I am definitely an introvert but it's been really weird to have this much time to myself! Right now, I'm visiting H at his school. Yay!

ALSO. I chopped off my hair. Check it.

In case you missed them...


I love this super fancy 'ooh la la' print from The And So Collection.

OohLaLa - 5x7 Typography Print

Next week is H's and my anniversary and so I thought I'd get a little mushy and share some songs that make me think of our love. Listen here.
  • First Day of My Life / Bright Eyes
  • You Belong to Me / Carla Bruni
  • World Spins Madly On / The Weepies
  • You Remind Me Of Home / Ben Gibbard
  • I Won't Give Up / Jason Mraz
  • These Arms of Mine / Otis Redding
  • Just You and Me / Zee Avi
  • Free Bird / Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Wanted / Hunter Hayes
  • You Are The Best Thing / Ray LaMontagne
  • Anyone Else But You / The Moldy Peaches
  • Do You Remember / Jack Johnson
  • At Last / Leftover Cuties
  • Nothing Was Stolen (Love Me Foolishly) / Phosphorescent


This week, I'm heading back to school, back to work, back to life (ewwwww). I have a big chemistry exam on Tuesday and my big goal is to study hard and ace it. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to take a little break while I'm with H this weekend to study + then study again Sunday afternoon and pretty much all afternoon Monday. This is seriously my top priority because I'm not the best at chemistry. 

Other than that, in the next few weeks, I want to make a point to have lunch with someone I don't know well/haven't ever hung out with. 

What's going on in your world this weekend?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature