A Note of Hope

| On
March 24, 2015

Life is so dang tough sometimes. 

I'm writing this post to check in, get back into the swing of things + remind myself that blogging is a thing that I do.

Lately, I've been feeling so far down that it's hard to get up for much. Today was my birthday but I couldn't get up the energy to get out of bed for long today. Sometimes we just have days like that. Weeks. Months. 

It's easy in hard times to be overdramatic. To tell yourself that this is the way things are from now on. That they will always be this way. That you will always be alone. 

But life right now, is not any indicator of what life will be tomorrow, or next week, or next year. 

So this is my short and sweet reminder to you: no matter where you are, and especially if you are feeling low, things can always change.

*If you'd like to download that image as a desktop background, click through on the picture for a larger version. 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature