Affirmation #1

| On
March 16, 2015
Here's a new idea for a series that I had, revolving around mantras and positive affirmations and some short thoughts on them. I'm experimenting with some new content for blog posts...let me know what you think!

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION:

I am already successful and I will continue to be.


This week, I've been preparing for a big exam in chemistry, a class that doesn't come very naturally to me. I've been working hard and doing well but after a lower grade on a quiz, my confidence in my chemistry skills was shattered. I was convinced that I would never get the grade I needed on this exam and that I should just give up. 

But for some reason, I was able to convince myself that positivity was a better approach. I took a short break from studying and meditated for not even fifteen minutes, using this affirmation, repeating it to myself. (P.S. Meditation tip: I love this background music.) 

Afterwards, I reminded myself that I had succeeded in the class early on and that my hard work and determination when I wasn't confident in myself were success enough and will continue to bring me more success. It might be in the form of an A...it might be in the form of knowledge that I tried my hardest.

Do you ever meditate or use affirmations? How do you remind yourself of your successes?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature