Moodboard / Edgy + Feminine

| On
March 30, 2015
I'm unofficially making Mondays my day to collect and share inspiration. I've been doing that for a few weeks now, with the color palettes and affirmations and music and I think it's a great way to start off the week. It's also been a little while since I shared a moodboard just for fun, so I thought I'd make one for today! 

I first found this letter A and thought it was so gorgeous--how it looks like someone just splattered paint and it spontaneously formed a letter. That and the pink chiffon inspired me the most in this moodboard, but the more I worked on it, the more I absolutely love it! I tried to take the messiness of the letter A and the edge of the makeup and combine them with the softness of the pink colors. 


What do you think? What's been inspiring you lately? Don't forget to share Pinterest links with me!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature